Pages

Monday 7 May 2012

Midnight Breeze


"Everyone has this one place,
One corner of the world 
That makes them feel back to normal and even better."


I sit on the balcony of my 16th floor apartment,
The midnight breeze blowing through my hair
Listening to the leaves rustling
Feel the air thick with moisture from the low laying clouds
I close my eyes and I am transported
To a different world.
Where nothing can harm me, 
Where I feel strangely calm.
Happy, free of inhibitions. 
The midnight breeze carries away all my worries
Takes them far away.
The midnight breeze swiftly sweeps me away
To a land of perfection.
The midnight breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
She by Sanya Singh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.facebook.com/pigeons.scare.me.